Kinh nghiệm: Từ 2 - 3 năm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Chức vụ: Nhân viên
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1 người
Độ Tuổi: từ 20 đến 35 tuổi
1. Payroll management:
- Payroll: Undertake payroll processing and salary payments for all employees (including payroll, compulsory insurances, TU, PIT and relating reports to Finance) via Excel/system.
- PIT: PIT code registration, PIT dependent registration, monthly declaration, PIT finalization for locals and expats. Contact with Tax dept. for any PIT related issues and feedback to the employees promptly.
- Compulsory insurances: reconcile SMUI payment and SMUI amount in payroll.
- Labor cost analysis.
2. Policies and processes:
- Implement assigned HR processes and projects in the area of Compensation & Benefits.
- Keep abreast of current developments within the HR function, especially related to the area of Compensation & Benefits.
3. Job evaluation & salary structure:
- Assist to perform job evaluations or re-evaluations, salary benchmark analyses and prepare recommendations, assist to develop new job descriptions and maintaining standard job descriptions, job rankings and salary structures and data up-to date.
4. Compensation and benefits management:
- Administer, implement and manage compensation & benefits programs, plans and initiatives and ensure translation also into payroll and accounting.
- HR Reporting: HC report, leaver report, etc.
- Assist in managing the annual budget process, including the development of guidelines in collaboration with Controlling.
- Support the implementation of Annual Performance Appraisal, Merit review, STI, etc.
- Undertake specific projects within the HR function as required.
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
- Having minimum 03-year experience in HR C&B preferably within a multinational company.
- Having good knowledge of compensation & benefits disciplines, concepts and theories, having experience with job ranking and compensation management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Firm grasp of employment law/practices and legal requirements.
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient at MS office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good command of written and spoken English
Đăng nhập để xem đầy đủ thông tin nộp hồ sơ.